At Leighfield, we have a holistic approach which ensures there is a nurturing and caring ethos where children are encouraged to reach their full potential. Our school values are Resilience, Pride and Respect and we are passionate about providing our children with the very best opportunities and experiences.
- To create a stimulating and fun learning environment.
- To work in partnership with children, parents and the wider community.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that challenges children to reach their full potential.
- To provide a happy, friendly, discrimination and bully-free environment for our children and encourage them to respect others and take responsibility for their actions.
- To provide equal opportunities for children to contribute to the school community and to engage positively with the outside world.
- To educate and encourage children to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- To prepare and motivate our children to be life-long learners and become active members of their community.