|Love of Learning|
We aim for our children to:
- Reach their full potential
- Develop a positive self-image
- Be responsible and make informed choices
- Provide a supportive and caring environment
- Promote high achievement
- Encourage independent learning
- To create a stimulating and fun learning environment.
- To work in partnership with children, parents and the wider community.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that challenges children to reach their full potential.
- To provide a happy, friendly, discrimination and bully-free environment for our children and encourage them to respect others and take responsibility for their actions.
- To provide equal opportunities for children to contribute to the school community and to engage positively with the outside world.
- To educate and encourage children to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- To prepare and motivate our children to be life-long learners and become active members of their community.